Feb 10,2011
Feb 10,2011
I'm currently in a flat managed by Duck and Hedges (Clapham). I've read through the reviews here, and, while there were a few niggles when I moved in, and when I renewed my lease after the first year, my experience of this estate agent has so far been pretty good (have been in the property for just over a year). Everything's been fixed within a week of being reported - this included a brand new window for the bathroom; repainting of the bathroom wall where the paint had come away from the plaster; the repair of a light fixture; and a leak in the ceiling, which was rectified and then the ceiling redecorated - and I have to say that Naomi, the maintenance manager, has been really pleasant and professional, and has always replied to my emails within a day or so of receiving them. The only problems I've had, as I mentioned, are when:

'