Feb 10,2011
Feb 10,2011
I would like to say a big thank you to Fineholm for the past 3 years of truly excellent service. Myself and my partner rented a 2 bed flat through them and found them to be friendly, helpful and efficient. We were unfortunate enough to encounter more than our fair share of major problems (boiler broke down in the midst of winter; we had mice as a result of building works, just after our son was born; anti-social neighbours were a problem) and Finelhom dealt with these issues quietly and professionally. Their tradesmen were always prompt and fixed our problems straight away and I have to say I was sorry to leave our home we rented through them (we bought our own flat) as it means I now have to deal with issues myself!! I would highly recommend them to anyone thinking of renting, and if I had to rent again, Fineholm would be my first port of call.
By: Ellen
Mar 30, 2011
I'd like to extend my thanks to you for your positive comments. I am delighted you've experienced the high standard of service we at Fineholm strive to provide and that you found our staff to be friendly, helpful and efficient.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Edinburgh! To leave a new review of Fineholm Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Edinburgh