Feb 09,2011
Feb 09,2011
From the very first day I have had bad experience with Vanderpump & Wellbelove. I viewed a house twice in one day as I liked it that much and wanted my partner to view it with me in the evening. The first agent was quite pleasant, but the agent that came to show us the property in the evening (and apparently the owner) obviously thought the world owed him something and was very arrogant. This turned me off of the agency from the start, although I kept things professional between us as I was still very interested in the house. As soon as was possible I called V&W the next day to make my offer. It was my offer against one other, and I offered to pay 6 months up front to do my best to secure the property. The offers were then in the Landlord's hands. I gave them a call in the afternoon to see if anything had progressed and the letting agent just made me feel like I was being annoying and had no right to call. After a couple of days waiting, my partner called for an update, and was told the property had been let. This was very disappointing as they didn't even call us to say that we had been unsuccessful. Their management skills are poor, and their customer service skills even worse. I would definitely steer clear of them, unless they really do have your dream house. But one thing I would say, is I really do think they are the type of agent you have to chase, as they are not capable of doing their job themselves.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Vanderpump & Wellbelove Office 2! To leave a new review of Vanderpump & Wellbelove Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Vanderpump & Wellbelove Office 2