Feb 09,2011
Feb 09,2011
I found the staff in the Bexhill office both friendly and professional, they went the extra mile for me by getting viewings booked in at very short notice, they drove me to and from all properties, and followed up with me first thing the next day. Excellent service.
By: The Oakfield Team
May 28, 2012
Thank you for your positive comments regarding our team members here at Oakfield.

As you know when dealing with Oakfield nothing is too much trouble. We will always strive to provide the highest possible level of service to all our customers.

And it’s great to hear that on this occasion we succeeded in doing this. All the team take great pride in ensuring all our customers have a smooth and stress free experience.

Kind Regards

Hollie O’Shea
Oakfield Customer Relations

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill! To leave a new review of Oakfield Bexhill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Bexhill