Mar 03,2014
By: 'Anthony Hemms'
Mar 03,2014
I have used WPR both as a letting as well as a selling agent and have received a consistently high level of service. The team has shown a very good understanding of my needs as a customer and have been extremely patient during various changes from selling to letting and vice versa. The advice received has always been first class and my contact with the organisation has always been polite and professional. It is perhaps unfair to single out any member but I have been particularly impressed by Ms Toni Russ who has provided a first class service by letting me know the feedback received by potential vendors after the viewings. Once the property was under offer the team worked as a cohesive unit and a sale was successfully concluded within a month. I would not hesitate to recommend Warren Powell Richards in general and Toni in particular to any one selling a property in the Farnham area.
By: Tim B
Mar 04, 2014
Mr Hemms, thank you very much for your review of the team at Farnham and in particular Toni. She is indeed a super ambassador of our company and so it is lovely to see her recognised. Thank you also for selecting us to act as you sales and lettings agent. Regards and best wishes, Tim B, Senior Partner, WPR

Warren Powell Richards