Feb 08,2011
Feb 08,2011
I have been using Haslams for the last 2 years for getting serviced apartments while I move back to Reading from overseas assignments.

First of all, they are professional people giving importance to customer requirement and provide proper service on time to meet customer satisfaction. Myself and family stayed in their property - Home Court, on London Street 2 times with duration ranging from 2 weeks to 5 weeks. During this tenure, the service was excellent and just a call was enough to get assistance at any time even on Sundays.

The office staff is very cooperative and friendly. Special thanks to Michelle for arranging nice apartments on time always. It is very difficult to find sincere, professional and dedicated staff like Michelle in any other letting agent's office.

I should not forget Caron who was doing wonderful job in housekeeping and any other assistance.

Since I had a very good experience with Haslams for the last 2 years, recently I used Haslams for renting a long term property in Reading as I have to stay here for a longer period. I didn't even bother to go and see any other apartment through any other agent as I have that much confident on Haslams. Again Haslams team(Charlie, Hannah, Chris & Lisa) did a good job in getting a property on time with a smooth, stress-free home-renting experience.

To reiterate, we are nothing but pleased with Haslams and their expertise and we recommend Haslams to everyone.

In short - They are the best !!

S. George & Family

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading! To leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading

Haslams Estate Agents Ltd

155 Friar Street Reading

0118 9601000(S) or 0118 601055(L)