Feb 07,2011
Feb 07,2011
Steer clear! Fineholm have been nothing but horrendous. We have been complaining to them for months now that there are holes in our roof and they won't even get back to us! We have now got mould growing in our rooms due to these holes which may be causing health problems. They refuse to do anything about this!

Our boiler was broken for a month, someone came in to do a quick repair which lasted a day, then it was broken for a further two weeks when we were told to "live with it"!

They still haven't fixed our fire alarm which broke a few months ago.

We move out in May and are terrified they are going to charge us for their bogus cleaning bills - we will leave the place spotless.

Reports of people turning up in the house on moving out day with no warning and viewers being let in without permission will be met with calls to the police.

Stay away from this company! They are incompetent, rude, unhelpful and downright neglectful! Not to mention our lease is riddled with spelling mistakes, including our names which were just crossed out and written in pen.

Wish I'd found this site before we moved in!
By: Giovanni
Aug 05, 2011
I have the same problem with this company last week when we moved out. Unscrupulous is the best word to describe it. When we moved into the flat, it was old and quite dirty especially the kitchen. We requested for a cleaning numerous and the landlord informed us that he had notified Fineholm but no one came. Before we moved out last week, we tried our best to clean up the place and when the agent came over for inspection, she said it wasn't clean enough and we would be charged for that. But the flat was cleaner than when we moved in?

We were blamed for stains on the wall which was already there from the start. Our biggest mistakes were because we didnt note those fine details down in the inventory list. The agent also took away our copy of the inventory list and started scribbling exaggerated comments when we left. We found out about it when we went over this morning just to demand our copy of the inventory list back. Believe me when I say we really cleaned the place the best with could and the condition of the flat is clean and in fact cleaner than when we moved in. The agent was trying to find fault with everything just to rip you off!Now Fineholm is notoriously well known for charging you unnecessary but I didn't know it is this bad. Avoid at all cost !
By: Billy
Feb 11, 2011
Looks like this company could do with a visit from Mary Porthas or Watchdog
By: Ellen
Feb 09, 2011
I assure you there will be no unnecessary charges set against your deposit.
By: Ellen
Feb 09, 2011
I'm very sorry you've experienced maintenance issues during your tenancy. Whilst we do all we can to ensure speedy resolutions, sometimes matters are out-with our control, and we cannot act without instructions from the landlord. If you care to contact me, I will look at your particular case and respond to your complaints.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow