Feb 04,2011
Feb 04,2011
Am a bit surprised by all the negative comments on here and feel very sorry for people who have had to endure poor service from Fineholm. I can only speak about my own experiences which have been very good in the last three years, as a tenant (my landlord is shifting the flat from Fineholm to another letting agent, Access, but I am not sure why - there may be a story there that I am not party to). Anyway, as I said, my experiences over the last three years have been positive and my interactions with staff, via e-mail normally, has been good, especially Niki. Sometimes, on the phone, I found some staff can be quite '
By: Ellen
Feb 09, 2011
I'm pleased your experience in dealing with Fineholm has been positive and thank you for posting feedback.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow! To leave a new review of Fineholm Glasgow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fineholm Glasgow