Feb 04,2011
By: 'colin'
Feb 04,2011
Am a bit surprised by all the negative comments on here and feel very sorry for people who have had to endure poor service from Fineholm. I can only speak about my own experiences which have been very good in the last three years, as a tenant (my landlord is shifting the flat from Fineholm to another letting agent, Access, but I am not sure why - there may be a story there that I am not party to). Anyway, as I said, my experiences over the last three years have been positive and my interactions with staff, via e-mail normally, has been good, especially Niki. Sometimes, on the phone, I found some staff can be quite '
By: Ellen
Feb 09, 2011
I'm pleased your experience in dealing with Fineholm has been positive and thank you for posting feedback.

Fineholm