Feb 04,2011
Feb 04,2011
I was a tenant for 10 months in Aldershot at a place called Stratfield house Aldershot the worst 10 months off my entire life. Martin & Co are very nice to you until you hand the money over then after that they don't wanna know about your problems. I left messages after messages and no reply. My wife suffers from asthma and the flat was full of mould which can affect your breathing. We phoned them they said we will come out. Over two weeks later after more phone calls they came out and the attitude they had was absolutely disgusting. They said nothing I can do.

Also our windows would not stay open. It took over 3 months before they could be bothered to come out. And as the deposit when we left it was full off mould and the only way to get rid off it was redecorating it the same colour and that was not good enough for them. They were charging us 200 for paint work. We had a professional carpet cleaner come out that, was not good enough so they tried charging us over 100 pound even though they had a brand new carpet put in. We paid over 700 pound for the deposit and they were only going to give back 350 until I threatened to put them in the papers so they said ok you can have it all back.

I say to all people that are thinking about going with these: think very carefully, do not touch these. These are the worse. Their plan is get the deposit and not have any intention on giving it back. Be very careful.
By: QS
Jul 08, 2012
I had the exact same problem with them, I have advised everyone i know to never use them, soon enough the word will get around that they are a bunch of cowboys. Use Mann Countrywide or Bridges never had any issues with either of these two companies.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 39! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 39, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 39