Feb 04,2011
Feb 04,2011
Jordan's Residential Lettings Ltd are the worst agent by far that I have had the misfortune of dealing with. My comments only repeat of those already made by others. The staff are extremely rude and incompetent and its funny how a number of things have been blamed on systems crashing. I had numerous problems with the property I lived in, one job I reported took over half a year to resolve and this was to simply replace a blind! In the process of this I had my own property damaged by workmen and did not see a penny of compensation for that!! In the meantime they are now trying to bill me stating the property was not clean when I left and are trying to bill for stupid things like crumbs falling out of the toaster, soap left in the drawer of the washing machine, the list is endless of the stupid things they are claiming for. I have not intentionally caused any damaged to the property and in all fairness the cleanliness was better than when i first moved in!! To any prospective clients of theirs - I warn you not to deal with them!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Fallowfield! To leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Fallowfield, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordans Residential Lettings Fallowfield