Jan 31,2011
Jan 31,2011
I was on the market for over 6 months trying to sell my property using other agents within my local area but without success until I met with Matthew Swing, Matthew's straight talking and knowledge of the local area was refeshing and gave us an emense lift after 6 months of estate agent lies and promises. Matthew promised and delivered exactly what he said, we were kept up to date with everything from offers viewings feedback until we exchanged contracts within 6 weeks. If your thinking of selling your property contact Matthew Swing and Partners they do exactly what they say. its so refreshing dealing with agents you can trust and who will deliver results :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Matthew Swing & Partners Office 1! To leave a new review of Matthew Swing & Partners Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Matthew Swing & Partners Office 1