Feb 01,2011
Feb 01,2011
I currently rent with Fair-Way Lettings and have often been appalled with the way they respond to issues brought forward to them, and there complete lack of customer service. Both people I have been involved with on many occasions, seem to think that it is more than appropriate to talk down at you as if you don't matter and fail to even get the most simplest of issues seen to for months on end. I regret to say that I highly recommend against renting through fair-way lettings.

These are my personal opinions and may not effect others. It is well within my rights to state my feeling for the purposes of this review to let others know what they may encounter.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1