Feb 01,2011
Feb 01,2011
Belviour in Camberley - appalling. The ladies are much easier to deal with than the men. They were prompt, polite & very helpful. The office manager is rude, unhelpful & not customer focussed. My issues were dealt with as if I was an inconvenience. His attitude to my issues raised were dismissed and I was left feeling inadequate and unsupported. His comments were flipent, unnecessary & totally insulting - his lack of customer needs & understanding is unacceptable. Steer clear from this office!
By: george
Jul 18, 2012
I had the same experince with the same person , he is the business director and his name is craig walker, he is very rude person , its a joke, avoid avoid avoid. he will deal with the complaint so what is the point complaining???????????????????
By: george
Jul 18, 2012
By: 123Seeklegal
Mar 26, 2012
I also have had a poor experience with this shambollic excuse for a business. The manger is a joke... I believe his name is Craig: his attitude is disgusting and customer service is vulgar! Threatening and rude. . Avoid Avoid Avoid!!!!!!
By: never again
Mar 23, 2011
Can I have the name of the gentleman as I too was treated with disrespect, but couldnt get his name. Would like to take this further.
By: Belvoir Camberley
Mar 22, 2011
As a professional lettings agency belonging to the voluntary Property Ombudsman and a member of NALS (National approved lettings scheme) we endeavour to treat every customer with the utmost respect and courtesy. We take our customer service very seriously. We do also have a complaints procedure that we adhere to rigorously and would welcome the chance to put right any bad feeling the above person may have with ourselves. Please contact us on 01276 482820 so we can have the chance to resolve this issue for you as this is very important to us. Regards

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 3! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 3