Feb 01,2011
Feb 01,2011
I've stayed at Home court Apartments on London Street several times during 2009 and 2010 and I would recommend the two bedroom apartments without pause. Having acquired a company in Reading in mid 2009, I have had the opportunity to now use 3 apartments and the standard of offering & service at Home Court now means that this has become my strong preference unless they are fully booked.

The reasons for my preference are as follows:

- the consistent standard of hygiene and cleanliness,
- the fact that you arrive to some minor food & toilet items, hich can be helpful if you arrive late,
- the apartments have sky tv which for an avid sports fan like me is great,
- they offer secure parking, which is a major advantage... we had our car broken into while staying at another nearby apartment, and we also found that on many days we would have to use a GBP5 car park adjacent to the other apartment as there were no parks left at the end of the day,
- the location of the home court relative to the city centre is excellent, and
- when problems do occur, which they will, the responsiveness of Michele and Caron is excellent.

I would recommend the Home Court to anyone looking to stay in Reading.
Andy (New Zealand)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading! To leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading

Haslams Estate Agents Ltd

155 Friar Street Reading

0118 9601000(S) or 0118 601055(L)