Feb 20,2014
By: 'Polkadotcat'
Feb 20,2014
They say that its one of the most stressful things you can do in your life and I won\'t lie by saying that this wasn\'t stressful but Georgie certainly made this a lot easier and we probably wouldn\'t have continued with the purchase without her help. Hugo showed us round the property in the first instance and again when we requested a second viewing. Once our offer was accepted Georgie took over & that\'s when the \'fun\' started ! She definitely runs that office and is in full control at all time, She has years of experience, knows everyone in the \'trade\' and can turn her hand to almost everything. She knows the procedure inside out, know when to apply pressure and when to ease back instinctively. We were dealing with a few problems and needed some extra help at times but she was always there (does she ever have time off) and was my rock when issues were looking impossible to overcome. I have no doubt that she knows how to deal with different personalities to get the best out of everyone and mould people into doing what needs to be done and probably applied that to me a few times too but she was amazing and we wouldn\'t have this house if it wasn\'t for her. Thank you Georgie and I hope the management of that office read this and realise that it wouldn\'t be the same without you !
By: Prospect Estate Agents
Mar 17, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a comment, we are glad we could help make the process a little less stressful and we could be that rock when you need us. Enjoy your new home!

Prospect Estate Agency