Jan 28,2011
Jan 28,2011
I have recently completed a purchase through Horts Estate Agents in Rugby. This was mainly dealt with by Ben Street. Always quick to respond to queries and nothing was too much trouble! Had numerous viewings of the property whilst waiting to exchange/complete to check various measurements, etc. and Ben was always able to meet us there and fit in with times suitable to us, even if at short notice. The day before I was due to exchange had a slight dispute with the vendor over clearing out the garage - David and Ben from Horts promised to personally clear it out for me in order to not delay exchange and completion, and had done this before I got the keys. Compared to service / treatment myself and my family have had from other Rugby based estate agents, Horts were miles better. Would definitely recommend them and use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2! To leave a new review of Horts Estate Agents Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Horts Estate Agents Office 2