Jan 28,2011
Jan 28,2011
I would like to share that I deeply enjoyed staying into the duplex apartment "Home Court" in Reading and I greatly enjoyed the space it was offering. I found that everything was built in such a taste and such an intelligence of managing space and colours that I felt being in a warmth and welcoming home, - offering a "zen oriented" comfort and all facilities. This was just perfect for accomplishing my project in Reading.

The master bedroom was large enough for practicing yoga and qigong. I found it very relaxing to use the lounge, fully separate from the kitchen. I loved cooking in that master kitchen, fully equiped, enjoying the efficiency of the gas cooking :-). And further to this, generous windows in all rooms were a plus I cared for since I enjoy the natural light.

I deeply appreciated the loving touch of the flowers in the bathroom all along the week :-).
I am grateful for all the friendly details that help connect and quickly feel the welcoming warmth of a home !! ... And in the winter time, I could appreciate the high efficiency of the heating system.

Further to this, I would like to compliment Karon, the person in charge of keeping the apartment to the highest standard. It was my third stay in a Home Court apartment. Each time, I found each of them cleaned to the perfection, which really helps to feel confident and open to relax and enjoy it. Karon is spreading out her joyce and unconditional love, being supportive and caring at all times, - even that particular time when she had to come on a Saturday night because of the fire alarm. She has the talent to make you feel at peace and at ease even when you are so uncomfortable about such a situation... Further to this, I experienced Karon full of good intention and readiness to help.

Such a presence like Karon's one within the Home Court residence is grounding and give a sense of pleasant lively flow.

I would like to thank Karon as well as the representant of the Haslams Estate Office deeply one more time through this note and embrace, congratulate them for easing my stay and for their gifts of being and their sense of services.

Congratulation and Gratefulness to the owner as well for offering such a quality of space and services. Merci !

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading! To leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading

Haslams Estate Agents Ltd

155 Friar Street Reading

0118 9601000(S) or 0118 601055(L)