Jan 26,2011
Jan 26,2011
As the others said below. If you call about a problem they promise to reply but you don't hear back so have to call again! Takes a while before they get problems sorted if they don't tell you how to sort it over the phone and insist it's your own fault!
By: Ryan Toms, Lettings Manager
Aug 04, 2011
I have only been made aware of this website within the past 4 weeks. It maybe a little late to reply, however I felt it was necessary to. If you are still a tenant of our and are having difficultly in having issues resolved quickly please contact me directly on 0208 515 7929. We certainly try to rectify problems as quickly as possible and certainly do not try and avoid them. Talking problems through over the phone is always our first step as doing so can sometimes get the problem resolved quickly without waiting for contractors to go to the property etc, which will take time to arrange. Please feel free to contact me.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow! To leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Colin Dean Residential Harrow