Jan 24,2011
Jan 24,2011
The phrase 'All fur coat and no knickers' is the best way that I can think of to describe this agency. I think the team photo of the staff on their website says it all really - drinking champagne and eating cake, drunkenly lounging on sofas.... We lived in one of their managed property's for 2 years. They promised to fix things and never completed the work, refused to repair essential appliances while we lived in the property then charged us for the repair from our deposit once we left. To top it all off, the staff are incompetent and rude.

My advice - stay well clear. First impressions can be very deceiving!
By: Darrren
Feb 26, 2011
Just checked out their website photos if those girls dont wear knickers I know where I'm going! They look very friendly :-)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hollandale Kane Office 1! To leave a new review of Hollandale Kane Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hollandale Kane Office 1