Jan 21,2011
Jan 21,2011
Please do not use this estate agent, absolutely shocking service - even to prospective tenants. I made an arragement with ***** from the Leytonstone branch to view a property last weekend. My partner and I made a 40 mile round trip to view the property on Saturday, only for no one bother to turning up to show us around. We were not even given the courtesy of a telephone call to say that no one would not be coming, and we waited for over half an hour in the freezing car park, attempting to ring the *****'s mobile phone 10+ times (which was mysteriously turned off and diverting to voicemail, but then turned on again a bit later). ***** had given me personal assurance that he would meet us in the car park, and we were angry and disappointed.

My partner left ***** a message on the Leystonstone office answerphone asking him to call us on Monday to explain why he never showed up - by Monday lunchtime he had not phoned, so my partner phoned the branch. Luckily ***** answered the phone so he had no escape - he was caught very off-guard and was full of excuses.

So all in all, this was a complete waste of our time and petrol money - we had better things we could have been doing on a Saturday. As you probably can tell we were very angry - now I am just glad we never got involved with such a bad letting agency, and judging by the other comments on this website, we have been saved from a very poor quality service from Outloook Property.

Admin note: agent's name has been removed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Outlook Property Leyton! To leave a new review of Outlook Property Leyton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Outlook Property Leyton