Feb 14,2014
By: 'Becky'
Feb 14,2014
I recieved excellent service as soon as I entered the Maidenhead branch. I was given a drink whilst I waited, and was dealt with in a professional and polite manner.

As I was still trying to understand my moving date, there was a slight delay on my end in signing the paperwork to secure the property. As soon as other prosepective tenants became a possibility, Andy called me straight away to ensure I would get the room.

He was also very personable, with no task being to worrying - he calmed me down if anything when things got a bit shakey.

Very pleasurable experience with Prospect, I\'ve never been to an estate agent like it before. I will definitley use them again in the future, if I am looking to rent or buy.
By: Prospect Estate Agents
Feb 18, 2014
Thank you for the five star review!

Prospect Estate Agency