Jan 24,2011
Jan 24,2011
Although I did not end up buying through Michael Anthony I found that the staff were extremely helpful and pleasant, exactly what I was looking for as a first time buyer.

The staff were very knowledgeable with regards to the property available within my budget and the properties viewed were precisely what I was looking for.

The viewings themselves were a particular highlight as the agent actually cared about my needs and requirements as a first time buyer. Compare this with other estate agents that I also went on viewings with who seem more intent on selling a property regardless and you can see why I would recommend Michael Anthony to any of my friends/family.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Anthony Office 6! To leave a new review of Michael Anthony Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Anthony Office 6