Feb 18,2014
By: 'Nadine - Measham'
Feb 18,2014
Rebecca from Howland Jones was the first person we came into contact with when moving into our new neighbourhood. She went out of her way to accommodate us and arranged viewings of properties at times that were suitable to us, being very understanding of the distance we had to travel. The tenancy checks and admin were completed quickly and efficiently. Once we moved in, she personally made an attempt to make us feel welcome and provided me with important phone numbers and additional local information. We stayed in our rental home for 2 and a half years. During that time we only had positive experiences - every rental inspection was always arranged beforehand at a mutually convenient time. One Saturday night the alarm went off and we could not get it to stop. She personally phoned at 10pm to give instructions and first thing Monday morning an electrician arrived to sort it, followed by another phone call from Rebecca to check everything was ok. We have since moved into our own home, but I can\'t praise Howland Jones and their staff enough. Rebecca takes good care of both tenants and landlords, and if I ever had to rent my property - it would 100% be through Howland Jones.
By: Rebecca
Feb 13, 2014
Thank you for your lovely comments Nadine. Hope you and the family are loving your new home!

The Howland Jones Organisation Limited