Jan 20,2011
By: 'Matt'
Jan 20,2011
Awful service, no flexibility, no sense of right or wrong, house owner has never received a penny.
By: Matt
Mar 14, 2018
Hi Anthony, this was a long time ago. However I'll fill you in, in more detail. We rented a house from yourselves, we were then asked to vacate at short notice as according to the owner there was a dispute over money we were paying to you that they were not being given. The house was in a terrible state so we were quite happy to find somewhere else. Quite surprised you responded to this over such a long time... I can dig out the address if you'd like...
By: Anthony
Mar 14, 2018
I have no idea why this person has put this review I can only guess it is rival company, before people put these kind of reviews they should be made to provide evidence.
If I knew who this was I would take them to court, at no time has a landlord never been paid, in the event that a landlord would not be paid would be purely that the tenant never paid, that goes for all agents, only if you have a rent guarantee in place you get paid.
I hope this clears this matter up, and I look forward to any comments.

A1 Property Management