Jan 20,2011
Jan 20,2011
I had rented with belvoir lettings for 19 months then due to government cutbacks I was made redundant and upon informing belvoir they became increasingly rude and offensive - which then resulted in an eviction order, upon finding a new place I needed two extra days in the property upon informing belvoir I was shocked. I had fallen behind with the rent by approx 500 pounds and had made a repayment schedule which was agreed. The 'manager' informed me she would make sure my partner and I with three young children would be homeless!!!!!! That we didn't deserve a roof over our heads and she would get a locksmith to change the locks - I informed her that it was my legal right to stay as told by the council and CAB. I have never been insulted so much in my entire life. This company should be disbanded and prosecuted for unfair evil practices - avoid like the plague.
By: pips
May 10, 2011
I too have had awful experiance with Belvoir despite always paying my rent on time and in full. This country is just pulling itself our of recession and many have lost jobs though no fault of there own Those nasty comments were uncalled for and probably left by members of Belvoir themselves, who else would be sad enough to comment on someones misfortune in such a play ground bullying way. Now living happy should of took them to ombudsmen people!
By: avoidgrantham!
Mar 21, 2011
To the two very abusive and closed minded people who responded to this post with what can only be described as bullying, why don't you hold your nasty tongues and actually reread the complaint you felt so compelled to respond to with such an inappropriate and unprofessional manner. Fact one she lost her job, something which is happening a lot these days through no fault of some people, she simply informed the letting agency who resolved this with an eviction, dispite the fact that this family had lived in this property for a long time. I fully appreciate that you are a business and perhaps this can be the only answer however instead of going about it in a professional manner I fully expect that the staff at Grantham office made sure they could be as rude and outrageously uncaring as possible as I have received the same treatment from them myself, luckily I after being spoken to in such a rude manner a number of tomes following their inability to arrange viewings and lying about house prices and additional charges I wisely went with a different agents. Back to the complaint above, this lady had dropped behind with
By: Tom
Feb 25, 2011
Strange, your the one who fell behind with the rent and had a change of circumstance how has that got anything to do with the agent?
By: Belvoir Grantham
Feb 02, 2011
Belvoir Grantham is extremely disappointed to read your comments and sincerely apologise if
you feel you have not received the high level of service you expected. Belvoir Grantham is
passionate about customer services and is deeply committed to solving genuine complaints. Please follow our standard complaints procedure and your comments/concerns will be dealt with in a professional manner. Please write to Samantha Lees at Belvoir Lettings. 23 St Peters Hill. Grantham. Lincs. NG31 6QF and/or grantham@belvoirlettings.com and we will endeavour to respond within 10 working days
Please note, all Belvoir offices are members of the Property Ombudsman.
We look forward to hearing from you and resolving your concerns.
Kind Regards
Samantha Lees
Head of Belvoir Lettings Grantham
By: Ricardo
Jan 25, 2011
Ahhh diddums. Nasty old landlord dared to boot you out because you didn't pay. It's everyone elses fault isn't it? Here's a free tip - pay your rent and you won't get evicted. Tool.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Grantham! To leave a new review of Belvoir Grantham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Grantham