Jan 20,2011
Jan 20,2011
Have been renting an Allen and Harris property for the last two years. Attempts to contact them to repair faults with the property have met with silence - the broken window handle wasn't too bad, the leaking tap was costly, but probably waiting six months before we could leave the house properly thanks to the door being stuck was probably the worst. Further than that, a simple change in tenancy has cost me just under a thousand pounds because Allen and Harris have failed to provide a signed contract. Three months of phone calls have been unable to elicit any response other than "it's on it's way", which it evidently isn't. Just recently, we were finally given some information, that information being that the contract was in the post on its way to us. This was two weeks ago.

When they were just providing bad service, I had a problem with them. Now they've taken to lying to my face.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Allen & Harris Office 23! To leave a new review of Allen & Harris Office 23, please click the link below !
Write a review for Allen & Harris Office 23