Jan 19,2011
Jan 19,2011
In the summer of 2010 I asked for my property to be valued by Mark Ashley & Co. The agent came to my house and was telling me about underhand dealings and how they inflate the price of properties to deceive buyers and then tell potential buyers that they can knock a huge percentage off. They asked me to pay them a deposit. I being a seller was obviously interested at first. I told them to give me time to think about it. They advertised my property without my consent. Although I had sold my property via another agent my property is still on their website.

I can assure you that their website is not up to date. Try calling them and find out for yourself!

I warn any potential buyer/seller to stay well clear of them. Never hand any money to them! Buyers to never listen what they have to say.
By: mark
Apr 19, 2011
This comment and all of the others are made by rival estate agents trying to besmirch the good name of Mark Ashley & Co.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Mark Ashley & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of Mark Ashley & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Mark Ashley & Co Office 1