Feb 06,2014
By: 'Mr P'
Feb 06,2014
I had a property which had been previously let and had been refurbished, instead of returning to the previous lacklustre Agent, I did the rounds and interviewed the local Agents (including the previous Agents) to assess who I would use.
Kat's attitude and interest towards taking on the property impressed me as did the \'lack of comparison" with the other Agents in the same catchment (unlike her competitors). I put the property in her hands as fully managed, I was pleased with the way that she handled the property, feedback from my tenants has always been positive and any issues are dealt with promptly within my expectations. Thus when I was in the fortunate position to invest in further property it was a natural decision use her management.
A very professional service with a good attitude to both Landlord and Tenants, and a set of fees that includes more than that of many larger more established firms, but considerably less expensive.

The Real Estate Agency