Jan 19,2011
Jan 19,2011
We rented a flat in Handforth. When we moved in, they did not show us where the electric meter was, nor did they do a handover and go through the itinerary with us.

When it came to us moving out, more problems started. They asked if they could show people round the flat while we were at work - we said no. We didn't mind showing people round when we were in, but we would need notice. They phoned me and said someone was outside, wanted to view the flat and they were sorry, they had forgot to let us know.

We moved out on the 4th Jan and i handed they keys back the next day. I handed the 3 sets of keys over (one with the post box key). The girl on lettings did not ask me to sign anything to say I had given the keys back, nor did she do anything with them while I was there (label & put away). We asked then to check the post for us as our re-direct didn't start for another few days. They never checked the post and when we phoned to ask if there was any, they said that I never handed the post key back. Why would I keep a key and ask them to check it for me?!?!? They accused me of lying and never returned any of my phone calls.

With regards to the deposit, they have still not given it us back and we moved out 15 days ago! They have not contacted us to let us know when we will get it back - and they are not returning my calls!!!

Do not use Jordan Fishwick. They are rude and unhelpful!!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Wilmslow! To leave a new review of Jordan Fishwick Wilmslow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordan Fishwick Wilmslow