Feb 04,2014
By: 'Mr and Mrs S'
Feb 04,2014
I initially spoke to Richard Tuck for advice on which package to choose for my advertising, he was very approachable and efficient but I felt no pressure to act immediately. Once I did decide on which package was right for me the whole process was speedy and efficient. I guess I expected a little more in the way of the spec writing as it was very basic when first presented. However, one of the reasons for me choosing to sell the property myself was because I wanted to be able to put some effort into it myself so this was not a problem. The method of getting the photographs done in our particular area via an EPC provider was also fast and efficient. It\'s a shame that Rightmove insist on professional photo\'s as I could actually have provided the same if not better myself particularly as we already had an EPC. The methods used to arrange the viewings followed in the same strain, fast and efficient and we were very lucky and sold after the third viewing. The process from then on was managed between me the buyer and the solicitors and although we experienced problems along the way I struck up a very good rapport with the buyer and found between us we could kick the solicitors at appropriate times because let\'s face it , you have to if you want things to happen!

turtlehomes.co.uk