Jan 14,2011
Jan 14,2011
We saw an excellent offer for a 6 bed house in N16 for
By: Ali
Feb 08, 2011
Don't play the victim. I'm not asking you to help me. I'm telling other people why they should never go with your company when looking for property to rent. It's a customer review, not a psychiatrist's chair. I can but guess what this 'right of reply' thing is you're going on about but you seem to be exercising it with impunity on this and every other review, unless those words have subtleties of meaning I'm missing. If I post on this site it is NOT my responsibility to answer your bleating to your outsourced customer service division, and I can see no reason why this review would or should be removed.
By: ludlowthompson customer services
Feb 01, 2011
Dear Ali
ludlowthompson moves over 11,000 people across London every year. We must verify any complaint as genuine and belonging to our customers. Otherwise I am afraid we are unable to help you. We do wish to resolve genuine complaints and hope you will get in touch to give us the chance to look into matters for you. If not, we will ask the moderator to remove this complaint as no right of reply has been afforded.
By: Ali
Jan 26, 2011
I've got better things to do than to sort out your problems for you. The smallest amount of detective work on your part will identify exactly who I'm talking about and what happened. Why not pull your fingers out and do things properly?
By: ludlowthompson
Jan 17, 2011
Dear Ali

We are most concerned to read your review and want to ensure that you have been in touch with our HQ office about this?

We urge you to get in touch so we can identify this complaint or raise it as such. We are keen to deal with the matter as soon as possible. Here are our contact details at the below link -

ludlowthompson customer services team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park