Jan 14,2011
Jan 14,2011
I don't have an option to give them 0 stars or I would. Do yourself a favour and avoid all the hassles - find another lettings agency.

They are tricky and playing game. They would wait until last minute of your rental agreement and put you in uncomfortable position. All those things they promise, it didn't appear in the contract. You would have no choice but to accept.

Two months after moving in I got an e-mail from Morgan Randall advising that I hadn't paid rent, while I was supposed to pay to another agency. Absolutely ridiculous.

A few months after moving in, they have got it mixed up that our flat is still up for let. On Saturday morning, I heard someone was trying to get in our property. I was in my bathrobe and wondered what's going on. The woman from Morgan Randall was trying to show this property to her potential '
By: dhs
Feb 08, 2011
Wow, we are experiencing exactly the same thing. We are out of our contract period and our boiler has broken down, but Morgan Randall Discovery Dock has been ignoring our condition for weeks now!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1! To leave a new review of Morgan Randall Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Morgan Randall Office 1