Jan 30,2014
By: 'PR'
Jan 30,2014
Claire came to our house to discuss about selling our property and taking photos to do a brochure. She was professional. The brochure also looks professional and better than what Manning Stainton did for us a few years ago. Preston also sent Jess and Adele to view our house so that they know what to say to people who ring up to arrange for viewings our property, which I think it was a very good idea. We didn\'t get this service from other estate agents.

Whatever questions we had they answered the calls promptly. Particularly, when I emailed Claire she replied to my emails straight away even if it was after her working hours.

I have used both Manning Stainton and Preston Baker and I can now say that I would rather recommend Preston Baker to others.

Preston Baker