Jan 13,2011
Jan 13,2011
Moving into the flat I found the inventory to be incomplete and full of mistakes also it was not very clean and on leaving the flat, the they did another inventory ( i was there ) the person had to ask me how to work the lights which they had assumed were broken, I cleaned the flat immaculately and showed it to the owner who was very happy with it she told me it was about to have building work done including replacement carpets. Then Green locations tried to charge me
By: Ds
Mar 29, 2011
Having posted that original comment, I have actually been fairly impressed with the way they have sorted out the issue that I had.
By: Ds
Mar 02, 2011
Hello Billy, you have no idea how glad I am too read your posting, I have recently had a similar experience with green locations and am taking the legal route with them. Can you get in touch at all ?

Please anyone - do not use green locations in SW London; reasons to follow.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Green Locations Office 1! To leave a new review of Green Locations Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Green Locations Office 1