Jan 13,2011
Jan 13,2011
Ambassador rented me a property which was in a state of disrepair and took months and months of deliberations with an oversees landlord to authorise repairs. The same thing happened with appliances broke; often weeks went by without anything happening. The bike shed which was rented with the property had no keys and after repeated requests they suggested I "ask around" to neighbours to try and figure out how to get in. When finally opened, it was full of junk and they didn't clean it out for weeks. On a number of occasions Ambassador gave keys to workers and let them into my flat without permission, on more than one occasion whilst I was in bed! They were obstreperous and even sarcastic on the phone and via email and treated me with no respect. At the end of the tenancy they illegally withdrew money from my deposit and only paid it back when I threatened legal action. I cannot stress to what degree you should avoid Ambassador Property Management, they made my renting a horrible and stressful experience.

Ambassador Property Management