Jan 13,2011
Jan 13,2011
We completely agree with this comment. We have out standing health and safety issues which have been outstanding since the day we moved in which is two years ago. They constantly pretend that they are unavalable to talk to so someone else has to take the flack all the time. I have never dealt with a company that are so unreliable and so disorganised. As said above I really wouldn't bother leaving a message as they won't get back to you, and they certainly won't help. We are currently thinking the only thing to do is to contact the council and report them.

They have recently change the name of the company so they are currently antony hamilton?? I think! But as we have not been informed of this or their relocation, this is only what I have been told.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Right Move Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of The Right Move Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Right Move Estate Agents Office 1