Jan 11,2011
Jan 11,2011
We ended our tenancy on 6th November 2010 and are still waiting for our deposit back. Each time I rang, the person who deals with our letting wasn't available and of course she never rang back or replied to my emails. I finally found out that the landlord was supposed to write to BM to tell them the deposit can be released, BM said they don't get involved with this it is down to the tenant to chase the landlord. If somebody had returned my call JUST ONCE!! I would have found this out weeks ago. I spoke to my old landlord a few days ago, he said he thought we had our money back in November & I told him I was still waiting. They tell me they applied for it to be released on 7/1/11 so perhaps I will finally get it! I did ring head office as I was given a name to direct my complaint to but she was just as bad & kept interrupting me to point out that they don't get involved with various issues. In other words she really wasn't interested. How can you put somebody in charge of complaints who doesn't even allow you to get it off your chest and have your say. She said email it to her & she will ensure it goes to Sutton Branch area manager (yeah I bet!!!!!!!)
By: Andie
Jan 19, 2011
My situation is like yours. I think they should at least reply our emails as a courtesy. Their great customer service skill is to avoid the customer's problems!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 12! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 12, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 12