Feb 10,2009
Feb 10,2009
I used the Ascot office last year to sell my house in Ascot. Firstly, Justin came to give my property a valuation. He also explained what the processes were and gave me a very accurate valuation considering the current market difficulties. At all times he was absolutely charming. Once I agreed to go ahead with the sale I was amazed to see my house being accurately advertised on the web-site that very day and in the paper during that week. His colleague James who works with him in the Ascot office also was very polite and helpful and brought several couples round to view my property.
By: Really!?
Feb 23, 2011
This comment isn't really helpful for anyone else is it? Might as well just not comment in future unless its about the service you have received from this agent.
By: Really?
Jan 28, 2011
I wonder if this is a legitimate review or one that is made up by the letting agent to appear competent? I'll leave it to others to decide. This is only a question, not an accusation, to me it sounds too good to be true.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Berkshires Ascot! To leave a new review of Berkshires Ascot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Berkshires Ascot