Berkshire Property Services
0% sales valuation accuracy
0% sales fee satisfaction
0% lettings valuation accuracy
0% lettings fee satisfaction

“I used the Ascot office last year to sell my ......”

By: 'jazmine'
Feb 10,2009
I used the Ascot office last year to sell my house in Ascot. Firstly, Justin came to give my property a valuation. He also explained what the processes were and gave me a very accurate valuation considering the current market difficulties. At all times he was absolutely charming. Once I agreed to go ahead with the sale I was amazed to see my house being accurately advertised on the web-site that very day and in the paper during that week. His colleague James who works with him in the Ascot office also was very polite and helpful and brought several couples round to view my property.
By: Really!?
Feb 23, 2011
By: Really?
Jan 28, 2011
I wonder if this is a legitimate review or one that is made up by the letting agent to appear competent? I'll leave it to others to decide. This is only a question, not an accusation, to me it sounds too good to be true.

Opening Hours
Address

Berkshire Property Services
196 Fernbank Road
Ascot
Berkshire
SL5 8LA

Performance statistics
Services Valuation Accuracy Fees Satisfaction Min Price of property reviewed Max Price of property reviewed
Sales % 0% £0 £0
Members of
NAEA TPOS DPS
Latest Properties

No Properties

“I used the Ascot office last year to sell my ......”

By: 'jazmine'
By: Really!?
Feb 23, 2011
This comment isn't really helpful for anyone else is it? Might as well just not comment in future unless its about the service you have received from this agent. ...
No fees information available
Kindly note that legally, letting agents need to publish information about their tenancy fees, government-approved redress schemes and client money protection schemes on their website and on third party websites (on which agents are listed). For properties to lease/rent in England, agents need to keep this information up to date and precise on allAgents or specify within the property description.

Complaints Procedure

Please call to discuss, if the matter can not be resolved we are members of OEA
Last updated at 12:31 PM 14/04/2015 by James Newey