Jan 08,2011
Jan 08,2011
Our house was broken into just before Christmas and we came home to find the back door wide open. Thankfully, nothing was taken, but it wasn't difficult for him/her/them to get in since the lock and the back door weren't made to be used for the exterior and with a little effort, the lock can be picked without damage. I contacted RNR and asked them to change the lock. The landlord has refused to do anything because the door itself wasn't damaged. So I can't change or alter the lock, nor can I add a lock. All I can do is hope no one tries to come in again. Boy does that feel safe!

The roof in the bathroom leaked last year and water collected inside the light fixture, to the point that the bulb was submerged and the fixture fell off into my hands (thankfully the light wasn't on), as a result of the weight of the water. I contacted RNR and they sent over someone who didn't look older than 16, and who called himself an electrician. But rather than look at the wires, he sealed a couple of holes in the roof. I called the fire department for advice and then called RNR again to tell them what the fire department strongly urged ought to be done. Again, they sent the same kid who looked up at the ceiling, did nothing, then left.

We're moving away in a month and hopefully, when we do, we'll still be in possession of our personal property and our lives.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of RNR Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of RNR Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for RNR Lettings Office 1