Jan 07,2011
Jan 07,2011
I've rented from them a 3 bed flat.The price of the flat was a little bit high so I've asked them if I have any bills inclusive and they (Raches) said yes you have hot water and heating and maybe cold water. I told him if the cold water is not included in the rent I am not renting the flat. He said give me few dais to check and when we meet again he said that is definitely included in the rent. I've said OK ..... I was Happy... So we decide to sign the contract. When I read the contract it did not said anything about cold water.... just hot water so I've asked why? He said that is the way we do the contract but because is a bloc is also included. For me was first time when I rent a flat on my name so I did not know to much about this (my fault). We signed the contract and after 1-2 months we received the bill for cold water..... I called him and he said again .... I will check again...... but he never admitted that was not included..... we called the landlord and he said that we have to pay the water because in the contract does not says anything about cold water..... so be very careful,...... they will do any thing to make you sign the contract.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jayson Russell London! To leave a new review of Jayson Russell London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jayson Russell London