Jan 06,2011
By: 'Springle'
Jan 06,2011
When I started my property search I registered with several agents. Within an hour I had heard from Stuart of Glenn Flegg & Co. in Burnham with details of various properties that all met my requirements. I replied to their email stating the properties I would like to view and the dates and times I would be available. About an hour after that I received a call with confirmation that all my viewings had been arranged for me. I met the negotiator (Stuart) at the properties and times we had arranged and found him to be very professional and knowledgeable. After about a week and several properties later I had an offer accepted and within 5 weeks I had moved into my beautiful new home. I would highly recommend Glenn Flegg & Co. as they have been very helpful and professional from start to finish and will no doubt be using them again in the future!

Glenn Flegg & Co