Jan 06,2011
Jan 06,2011
When I started my property search I registered with several agents. Within an hour I had heard from Stuart of Glenn Flegg & Co. in Burnham with details of various properties that all met my requirements. I replied to their email stating the properties I would like to view and the dates and times I would be available. About an hour after that I received a call with confirmation that all my viewings had been arranged for me. I met the negotiator (Stuart) at the properties and times we had arranged and found him to be very professional and knowledgeable. After about a week and several properties later I had an offer accepted and within 5 weeks I had moved into my beautiful new home. I would highly recommend Glenn Flegg & Co. as they have been very helpful and professional from start to finish and will no doubt be using them again in the future!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham