Jan 05,2011
Jan 05,2011
These guys are terrible, very poor, so frustratingly slow with even the smallest of tasks.... I could swear.

Complete lack of communication (within the company and to clients). They are quick to respond when it involves fees and anything to do with getting money out of you, then one you have paid good luck with getting any services.
By: rayc
Jul 04, 2013
If you would like to contact me I will review your tenancy file. Oakhill are letting agents, we don't own the property you were renting through us so all maintenance has to be authorised by the landlord of that property. I am sorry you felt that we were not dealing with your issues quick enough but we do try to keep tenants advised where there is a delay in a landlord responding to us.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakhill Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Oakhill Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakhill Property Services Office 1