Dec 23,2010
Dec 23,2010
Extremely disappointed in the service provided. Very aggressive and attentive sales group, absolutely disappear at times when issues arise. I spent 3 weeks without a washing machine and the agent didn't make any calls to me or offer any support. In addition, they provided no support in seeking reimbursement for cleaning costs incurred during this time.

Additionally, I was trapped outside of the country during a snowstorm and no one was willing to go to the property to turn the heat on because they were "too busy".

Absolutely appalling attitude and total indifference.

I have used more than a dozen agents in my life, a lot of international assignments. I've never said this about any agent previously. I will never use them again or recommend them to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Featherstone Leigh Office 6! To leave a new review of Featherstone Leigh Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Featherstone Leigh Office 6