Jan 04,2011
Jan 04,2011
Extortionate "admin" fees prior to tenancy.

During the tenancy, Robert Alan were completely unresponsive to calls asking them to fix the oven and awful mould in the flat. They didn't return my calls and didn't turn up when they said they would (despite me taking time off work to wait for the utility man).

They then tried to send someone around without prior notice to let themselves into the flat to assess the situation. They couldn't work out how to open the door though.....

For the final 2 months of the tenancy I had an oven that didn't work and health issues from the mould.

I was ringing up every day to chase some action from the letting agent to remedy these problems. In the end, they were just rude and hung up on me.

I would warn anyone against using Robert Alan letting agents.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Robert Alan Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of Robert Alan Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Robert Alan Homes Office 1