Dec 29,2010
Dec 29,2010
We took a house from Cray and Norton. When we moved into the house, the house was dirty. The previous tenant had not cleaned the house and the agent didn't get the house inspected before handling the keys to us. Post moving, along with the cleaning we found multiple issues with the house and we raised the complaint with the agent and none of them have been resolved even after 4 weeks. The excuse from the agents have been always - we are on leave, landlord has not replied, plumber is not available or is sick, we are working on it, we are checking with previous tenants. Every other day I am trying to contact them and each time the person picking the phone mentions that the previous staff I was working with is on leave and I need to explain the problem to him/her. The agents are totally inefficient with no consideration for the tenants and their living conditions. We will not suggest anyone to deal with them.
By: confused
Jul 07, 2012
I have just read through Darren's responses on numerous reviews and I do not understand why he keeps mentioning other competitors? Surely all these people aren't agents from competitors? Maybe Cray and Norton is just a terrible business? Instead of passing the blame and assuming other competitors are out to tarnish your name why don't you address the issues that are being raised.

I'm finding it very unprofessional reading your responses.
By: Darren Cray - Director Cray & Norton
Mar 06, 2012
Firstly in response to Manish - Cray & Norton have now managed the property you rented for 6 years and had no complaints from any of the other tenants who have lived their and the current tenant is more than happy with the property , which is in the same condition as when you rented it! You demanded the world and we are glad that you are no longer a tenant in one of our landlords properties and feel sorry for the landlord/agency that has to deal with you. My suggestion for people like yourself is to buy a property rather than rent someone elses as obviously the majority of the population doesnt have has high standards as yourself.

Dear Johnathan, I am pleased that you are taking an interest in my business practices, whats in it for you i wonder?? could you be an agent from our great competitor down the road!!!!
By: Johnathan
Jan 06, 2012
[[EDIT ORIGINAL START]]
We are building a case against Cray and Norton,

so far we have 4 stories and 4 contacts who have been treated appaulingly by Cray and Norton, but we need more, please get in touch

Please email your story with a contact email to complaintscrayandnorton@gmail.com
[[EDIT ORIGINAL END]]