Mar 27,2008
Mar 27,2008
Our son rented from them for 2 years, they never answer our calls, are still as ignorant and incompetant as they were when he first moved in. We are still waiting for the deposit to be returned, and I've a feeling we won't get it back. PLEASE AVOID DO NOT USE..

He was 6 months without hot water, and there was a problem with the ceiling, which looked as though it might cave in any minute. We phoned them, and wrote to them - nothing.

They should not be trading. They aren't registered on the Estate Agents Association either, which speaks volumes. Be warned, and do not use!
By: cinihoe
Aug 29, 2009
Spark and Sons are useless, I haven't even moved into my property yet (due to their mess up) and they have set up the standing order for my rent which has left my account and me with no funds! Brilliant !
By: Claudine
Jan 12, 2009
Absolutely back up the comments above. They are the most corrupt money-greedy thugs I have ever had to deal with. I also rented with them for over two years. I took care to leave the studio flat in a beautiful condition. I moved out in August 2007 and it took till October 2008 to receive my deposit back. I believe Spark and Sons had no intention of returning my deposit, and were high-handed enough not to enter into correspondance of any kind. I called (as did my mother) in the region of 10-20 or so times over the months, each time to be told 'the accountant is out of the office' or 'he is on holiday'. They never called back.I sent a letter by recorded delivery demanding a break-down of charges-this also went unanswered. A solicitor got the deposit back after a grand total of 11 letters and telephone calls at a price of

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spark & Sons Office 1! To leave a new review of Spark & Sons Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spark & Sons Office 1