Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Dec 20,2010
Dec 20,2010
It appears that looking through Northwood's reviews they have become steadily worse through 2008-2010, so I have to ask myself, 'are they giving bad service due to the company having financial issues along with the world wide economy?' I have called in to the office, phoned and written to them repeatedly over the past few weeks and am constantly fobbed off with their lack of knowledge and records of agreements. Once they ask who is calling, they always say the manager is 'out of the office'. He needs to 'man up' and take it on the chin and stop hiding behind his ill trained staff. Maybe he should get of his horse, take off his stetson and stop running a cowboy outfit!
By: Kelly
May 05, 2011
I am very surprised by your comments - i have been with Northwood Southampton for over 7 year's and they have been exceptional in terms of communication and feedback. I have several properties with them and they have always given straightforward and helpful advice. Never any issues with payments as they guarantee my rent and it is always paid when it should be. The tenant's have not always been perfect but and issued have been sorted by the Southampton team and they have kept paying the rent to me.
By: emjauk
Jan 21, 2011
Must be standard practice as the Wrexham office is exactly the same with me!

Northwood