Dec 19,2010
Dec 19,2010
Well, where do I start. These guy's are brilliant! Sadly, our first buyer pulled out due to telling porkies at the mortgage company. Within a week it was sold again, even in 'squeeze'. Both Glenn and Patrick were amazing, nothing was too much trouble for them, Patrick even turned out when he was unwell. How's that for dedication to duty, some cynics will say 'he's getting well paid for it' but he was there, on time a with a smile on his face. I was kept right up to date with everything that was going on, a report back from each viewer, positive and negative. Kevin was also very good at keeping me up to speed. He answered all questions, and believe me, there were a lot. I was moving abroad, so they knew how important it all was to bring it in on time, and they did, with a little help from my purchaser. All in all Richmond's staff were absolutely terrific. I have and will continue to recommend them.
By: nm
Dec 12, 2012
Thank you very much for your kind words - we are still working here years on from your move and 7 days a week till late but we continue......
We arent aware of who you are Lynn as we have dealt with so many Lynn,s but all we can say is thanks and if you need any help in the future please call us

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Richmonds Property Services Office 1! To leave a new review of Richmonds Property Services Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Richmonds Property Services Office 1