Dec 20,2010
Dec 20,2010
Crestons seems to be run for the convenience of the staff, not the customers. Here is why:

1) Appointments - make an appointment in the office and they aren't there. Make an appointment outside the office and they're either 45 minutes late or don't bother turning up. When you call to see what has happened, stories from staff do not correlate.

2) They ought to write down and sign everything they say - and even that doesn't work. Casual promises are made and on the day the fee doubles. They sign something and then deny it holds them to any agreement.

3) Getting in touch is nigh impossible. Getting a reply is very rare. Despite callback promises, none come. E-mail is better because you can print it off, and make sure to request delivery receipts through outlook. It was only this that forced a short reply to my queries.

4) They are efficient at one task - charging you the maximum possible fee and collecting it. I advise that you thoroughly read the contract, as mysterious and arbitrary surcharges tend to appear.

5) An utter lack of service. Be prepared to wait a minimum of one month for anything to get sorted out, and keep lots of holiday time off work to spend in their office being smiled at.

Overall, Crestons has proven to be the most expensive agent, with the lowest quality of service. I would highly advise that you do not go within 20 metres of them. London Residential is a much better group of people.
By: Adam Blackwell
Mar 12, 2014
Dear StarburstOne or angrycustomer or Fake
You are sitting their making flase allegation, slandering and defamation on other companies as you have nothing better to do. We have requested that you to contact us and if you are 100% genuwin then we will compensate you but I am 200% sure that you will be no show nor will you contact us. Details are provided below
By: angrycustomer
Dec 06, 2011
This 'company' took a 6 week deposit of almost £3000 plus charged £325 legal fees!, and then when the deal fell through - it is over 2 months later and I have not had one penny returned - I never even moved in. I am waiting for my money - over 20 emails later, very few replies, and two trips into the office after taking days off to do this, and they claim that the landlord has not returned the money. I am taking them to the small claims court.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Crestons Islington! To leave a new review of Crestons Islington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Crestons Islington