Dec 18,2010
Dec 18,2010
The Oval branch manages three rentals for me. This year two became void and Ludlows worked really hard to fill them both the day after the old tenants left. They succeeded in getting me excellent rents on nice long leases. Thoroughly recommend them.
By: Skaff
May 03, 2011
Absolutely agree with your comment. It is a terrible agency in general, and and aweful branch in Oval. I am preparing a long detailed NEGATIVE review. I can also see most of the positive feedbacks seem fake.
By: Gazduns
Feb 22, 2011
This doesn't sound like the Ludlow Thompson branch I'm used to dealing with. Sounds more like an agent's review of their own performance not one of their client's. I would strongly advise tenants and landlords to find an alternative agent in the Oval area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Oval, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Oval

(Oval Office/Branch)12 Clapham Road Lambeth, London